Thursday, March 21, 2013

Keowee Valley $1.99 at Amazon Kindle Store, & More

Hi, all!

I’m excited to announce that Keowee Valley will be on sale for only $1.99 at the Amazon Kindle Store, this Friday, March 22 through 7 p.m. Monday, March 25th! If you’ve got reader-friends or family looking for a new read, I hope you’ll share the news.

In addition, tomorrow (Friday, Mar. 22), my publisher is running a Goodreads campaign for Keowee Valley. This means that there’ll be a Q & A with me that any Goodreads user can log into, to ask any questions you want. Goodreads will also feature two book giveaways.

If you’re not a Goodreads user, it’s free to sign up. Goodreads is basically the world’s largest online book club, and a great place to chat, list, and learn about books.

I really hope you’ll take part!

No comments: