Saturday, August 18, 2012

Keowee Valley Cover Art Coming Soon!

Modern view of the ancient Cherokee country
(photo: Brian Zufall)

Just a quick note to say that my publishers have completed the cover of Keowee Valley. As soon as I'm allowed to share it here, I will!

It's gorgeous. I love it, love it, love it. 

As I type this, the last of the page proofs are being completed by the wonderful copy editors at Bell Bridge Books. I'll get another look at it, and at both the front and back covers, before it goes to print. And before it does, the novel will be available for pre-order on Amazon.com. Then, soon after, in book stores.

This is getting exciting, sportfans.

More to come from me on the whole process, but for now I'm headed to the beach for a much-needed and much-anticipated vacation with my family, including my parents, my sister and brother-in-law (who live too far away and we don't get to see enough), and all our dogs. 

Sand and sun and dogs and paws and adult beverages and boats and beach music and downright good times, here we come!

No comments: